OHV Registration in Nevada

G

gveire

Now we have to Register our Quads lets see how much this helps Nevada!! ya right!!!
im all for bringing $$$ to Nevada but they are not going to do crap but line there pockets with the money just like Lake Mead!!

The New Registration Program
Nevada?s new program to register and title off-highway vehicles (OHVs) went into effect July 1, 2012. Nearly all OHVs 1976 and newer must be registered and display a registration decal to be operated legally in the Silver State. Additionally, OHV dealers must be specifically licensed to sell off-highway vehicles.
The cost for an annual registration is $20. Applications are accepted and decals are issued by mail only. See Registration and Frequently Asked Questions for complete details.

Why Register?

OHV Decal
Your registration fees benefit the OHV community and Nevada as a whole in many ways:

Improve trails and facilities
Protect the land through education and enforcement
Protect your vehicles against theft
Keep Nevada dollars in Nevada
Encourage tourism
Registration is the now the law in all western states.

As a out state hunter, do I need to get a permit while I am hunting, or it is just for people that live in NV? Thanks

As long as it is registered in your state your fine.

~Jason Peterson
Mossy Oak ProStaff

"No man should go through life without once experiencing healthy, even bored solitude in the wilderness, finding himself depending solely on himself and thereby learning his true and hidden strength."~Jack Kerouac

Anybody get a OHV Sticker yet ?? Make sure you send it by mail, the Reno DMV is telling some people to go to Carson City, Wrong !! I sent one in last week by mail, what a pain with vin # insections and using a Notary. Wonder what the turnaround time will be ??? Some dealers want you to make an appointment. I just got an NHP to inspect it (the Vin) and went to a UPS Store for a Notary. No Notary at the South Reno Post Office as I was told.

What a pain in the a#? im going to wait untill after hunting season. Hope they figure out how to run this by then.

Just wanted to let everyone know that our brilliant law makers who created this new law forgot to create penalties for not having a sticker! So I guess what I'm saying is that we are all safe until they figure it out in the next legislative session!

Well that's not what "they" claim here

http://nvohv.com/faqs/

"The fine for failing to register is $100 (NRS 490.520)."

"Law enforcement may seize vehicles that are being operated improperly, are stolen or if the VIN has been tampered with (NAC 490 Section 83)."

"Offenses related to a false or fraudulent registration or title are gross misdemeanors or felonies."

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom