Ok I am ready to show you (DUTTON)

Got it from a Friend who.................got it from a Friend who..................got it from a Friend who..........!

Heres the Deal!

Somebody sent me the Pic a few weeks ago,didn't pay much attention to it,did save it to my pictures,I had 1863 E-mails in my Inbox,this little message pops up and automatically starts cleaning house on all my e-mails,said something about disc space being full,the next day my f'n Puter blows up & had to get a new Puter,I can't remember the E-mail address that sent me the Pic?It wasn't anybody that I recognized,then later I put 2 and 2 together & remembered your real name!

Not a bad Bull,just not big enough to impress the MM'ers above!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

You ought to cut those dinky thirds off and hang em out of your overbite like a set of Dracula fangs,THAT pic I would want to see!

Like I said!!! It's not about the elk. It's about the story! Advertisement that I wass willing to agree The elk taxidermy is great. You boys need to quit being rough. So bess you got pictures of my elk h on the stump?

>You ought to cut those dinky
>thirds off and hang em
>out of your overbite like
>a set of Dracula fangs,THAT
>pic I would want to
>see!

Let's see a pic of your elk?

>Stump?
>
>No!
>
>
>Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can
>

Yea buddy the taxidermy work? One of a kind you need to show that off!Dontchathink? You want me to send you a pic bessy

>>You ought to cut those dinky
>>thirds off and hang em
>>out of your overbite like
>>a set of Dracula fangs,THAT
>>pic I would want to
>>see!
>
>
>Let's see a pic of your
>elk?

Ya,If you want send it!

Who done the Taxi Work?

>>Stump?
>>
>>No!
>>
>>
>>Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can
>>
>
>
>Yea buddy the taxidermy work? One
>of a kind you need
>to show that off!Dontchathink? You
>want me to send
>you a pic bessy

so now it has dropped all the way down to let me see your's and I will show you mine. LOL
Feel a headache coming on.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

colorado boy is calling a 300 inch bull a dink? 300 is huge in colorado for god sake! Hey bessy, you need to come to nm and hunt with me again this year. I will start rifle hunting bulls september 1st and my season's gonna go through jan 31st. It'll be a blast this year.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 01:45PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 01:45?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 01:34?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 12:19?PM (MST)

6281imag0029.jpg
LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 12:18?PM (MST)
I will share the bull that I killed on the early Dutton!!! It was a great hunt had the whole family on the mountain.

I've got friggin matching sheds from public land in Wyoming on the wall of my cabin that are bigger than that one we waited 100 posts for, LOL!!!

>colorado boy is calling a 300
>inch bull a dink? 300
>is huge in colorado for
>god sake! Hey bessy, you
>need to come to nm
>and hunt with me again
>this year. I will start
>rifle hunting bulls september 1st
>and my season's gonna go
>through jan 31st. It'll be
>a blast this year.

Its a Utah le bull...? Thats bull we pass in the nw corner of Colorado anyway.

u pass bulls like that in the nw corner of colorado? better quit doing that! them there elks are a little close to wyoming and from what i hear your fixin to have to start callin em puppy chow instead of elk lol

>colorado boy is calling a 300
>inch bull a dink? 300
>is huge in colorado for
>god sake! Hey bessy, you
>need to come to nm
>and hunt with me again
>this year. I will start
>rifle hunting bulls september 1st
>and my season's gonna go
>through jan 31st. It'll be
>a blast this year.

Hey stinkbug?

They let you hunt 5 months for Bulls down there?

Ah he says the story is bigger than the bull so let's hear it. Please? At least before this post makes 200.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

So did this bull get unveiled at the expo or what? I never saw it...thought it was gonna be the main attraction?

Traditional >>>------->

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-12 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]Horsecreek, right by the validation area where the 2011 winners mounts were, there was a bull mounted on a pedastal on the south display that would go around 280. The amazing sory posted with it read "$5 winner: 2011 Dutton bull elk". Presume it was "the one"

any pictures of the mount.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LOL, so you did see it HorseCreek :) I was choking back the tears in amazment knowing this thread has hit the 130 mark over that bull.

Yah, I thought it was a bad mount when I didn't know it was THE BULL, now that I know, I dislike it even more. :)

Traditional >>>------->

Ah, but is it really "the one"? I suppose 1975 will be the only one who knows the real story and real bull behind this elusive MM mystery.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom