OK...which one of you did this??

Once again, it's those guys wearing Cowboy hats. You gotta keep an eye on those guys, generally up to no good. You should see what they do to animals at big parties, gatherings they have called a Rodeo! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I was thinking it may have been a "mid-day intermission activity" during the most recent Clubhouse meeting...

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Sometimes you have wonder about the outright stupidity of some people. The guy who filmed and posted that video better hope he just did not hang a buddy of his. Even a moron knows that facebook is loaded with animal loving PETA supporters that will demand a full investigation and the person caught and hung from the nearest tree for this act of cruelty.
You are better off filming a crime against a human, there they will only think jail time would be enough punishment.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-14 AT 02:57PM (MST)[p]

Thank God it wasn't a dog or a cat! We'd be forming a lynch mob.

I have seen numerous videos on Youtube where they catapult squirrels around the back yard. It's actually pretty entertaining.

I would be willing to wager a cup of coffee at Starbucks that the squirrel survived after a fall of less than 50 feet and was back the next day begging for food and spreading the plague.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Now for the rest of the story....Self defense, G-D squirrel was trying to bite my dog.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Trisstate if that poacher is a licensed guide, they should go after him. We have enough hunting slobs that break the game laws, we do not need hunting guides doing it for the sake of money or fame to increase their business.

I also believe there should be more effort to stop shady taxidermists that cheat their customers out of a hard earn trophy. Like one in Wyoming tried to do to my father in law on a antelope mount that scored over 80. He claimed it was stolen from his shop. After Wyoming fish and game dept. got involved, lo and behold it was found in a back area of the shop where it had been for over a year. The warden told my father in law he suspected the taxidermist was going to sell it to the highest bidder for bragging rights, but could not prove that unless the taxidermist confessed to what happen. My father in law got his trophy back and that taxidermist got a bad reputation. I think he finally folded up and went out of business because the locals warned out of state hunters not to use him.

RELH

I Might be in Trouble.............again!

For nearly 2 Months now a Squirrel Has been messin with me!

Same Spot!

Same Squirrel every Day!

He Waits till I'm close & He tears across the Road in front of me!

Speed limit is 55 MPH through there!(No,I wasn't Speeding!)

Every Few days he Gets a little closer as he tears across the Road!

Yesterday was a Bad Day for that Squirrel!

I locked it Up!(As much as you can with Anti-Lock Brakes!)

He met His Match/Maker!

Sometimes a Guy shoulda hit the Throttle rather than the Brakes!

Ya!

I know!

Somebody will Report me to the NSA again!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Back in 1968 I was working for the State of Kali on a lookout tower above Blue Creek on the Klamath River. Red Mountain.

It gets pretty boring up there:)

The place was infested with ground squirrels, but it was against the rules to have a firearm. I packed a 5 gallon bucket of rocks up to the top deck, about 40 feet up. I might have placed a few bread crumbs on the ground, can't remember:)

"Bombs Away" was quite entertaining, but I don't remember ever making any direct hits. I sure scared a few though.:)

Eel

The wife and I enjoy watching the squirrels on the property. But the time has come for a dinner of fried squirrel. I parked my ATV under the carport of the old shop building. A month ago I started it up and heard the most awful noise coming from inside the casing where it covers the drive belt to the wheels.

Damn thing sounded like it was coming apart and I was cussing my son for selling me a $ 5,000.00 lemon 4 months ago. Upon looking down under the engine, I see bits and pieces of acorns falling from the case housing out of a vent hole.

Some damn squirrel had hidden his acorns under the seat in a large vent covered by a plastic housing and they fell down into the belt casing when I drove the ATV from the carport to the new shop building. I ended up getting a half cup of chewed up acorns out of the casing after removing the plastic cover located above it.

I know that particular squirrel that hangs out around the carport and I will get him this season and enjoy eating that rascal. Just might shoot a cousin or two of his to make sure it is enough for dinner.

RELH

In the story the park official said " it will be hard locating the man" .. if ya think thats hard try locating the squirrel. Are flying squirrels endangered in Arizona? Has PETA started collecting for the memorial yet? Will that particular spot on the rim now be called "Rocky's" Point ? Alot of unanswered questions if ya ask me.

Turn the Volume up Boys!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom