OK, who won?

Disappointed that Chris Wallace chastised Trump for interrupting but rarely called out Biden for the same thing. Trump won.

Hard to watch and I certainly won’t waste any more time on the debates. My guess is the ratings will plummet for the other debates. The needle will not move. Trump made two mistakes. He claimed Biden was a bumbling idiot that couldn’t stay awake, that backfired a bit. Probably a good idea to never underestimate your opponent. He also interrupted constantly which probably played to his base but the women in my family were shaking their heads. I would give Biden a close win, but it probably won’t result in more votes.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1601435460555.jpg

Remember the Biden / Paul Ryan debate? And your concerned about Biden being mistreated? Corn pop Biden got off easy. He’s such a despicable fool.

I'll have to disagree here. Anyone that knows me knows I bleed Trump and support him 100%. However I sometimes think he doesn't want to win. He had a prime opportunity to destroy Biden and he didn't. It was OK for his base but I had two people watching with me that were starting to lean his way and they walked away possibly leaning the other do to his constant interruptions. I sure hope he wins but every time I think he's got a slam dunk due to his record he does something to cause it into question. I vote on his record and hope enough others will to.

Yeah I'm pretty much ready to never see Chris Wallace's face on TV again. What gets me is that the whole Trump tax issue just barely broke literally like 2 days ago and is not even proven to be true documents and Wallace makes that a serious debate question to make Trump look bad bud not a word about Hunter Biden's shady dealings with foreign countries.

I don't know why journalists are picked to be moderators anyway. Why are they so "qualified" ? Chris Wallace even said that his job was to be invisible. Well you sir... were not remotely invisible you practically blew Joe Biden on national TV.

Like the Affordable Care Act & the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act - You'll have to vote for Joe to find out what the hell he wants to do.

Of course you could just read the Dem. Party Platform and get the chit scared out of you

I’ll say something now. There is something wrong with you and young girls. Apparently you don’t have daughters. Creepy guy.

Next two debates will be different, Trump has a tendancy to play his political opponents like a fine tuned violin.

Pence will likely crush harris in their debate. She sounds like a little kid when she speaks, almost a whiney cadence.

Ya it was definitely tough to watch. I stopped about thirty minutes in. Too much talking over each other. I do think trump had a plan to do that, as he usually plays these guys. My biggest takeaway is Biden will not let anyone know what he plans to do. That is a definite no vote(not that I was voting for him) from me. If a political candidate can not explain what he is going to do, and how, you have got to be an absolute idiot to vote for them.

Pence needs to be careful. Arguing with a woman is a delicate affair. Who is the moderbator for that show?

I tried to listen to it on the way to work this morning, but I couldn’t take it after 15 minutes or so. Didn’t hear enough to know who Won, but it was pretty obvious who lost- the United States lost. The whole world is watching, and that was a complete and total junk show, as seems to be the norm now in our political climate. We’re on our way out, and I don’t think it matters which particular cliff we hurl ourselves off of at this point.

The wife and I watched nearly 5 minutes of this crap, before we changed the channel. We were both embarrassed listening to these two idiots.
I agree we the people lost, and sadly, voting won't change anything.

This is they type of debate you get when the media has taken sides.
The guy the media is for doesn't have to say anything of substances and the other has to make the choice of be nice and get run over or insert your self every chance you get and maybe turn off some people because you look rude.

In my opinion this debate sounded like two 12 year olds arguing on the playground! I’m a trump guy so I’ll lean his way but god dang that was hard to watch ??‍♂️

I think that is an insult to 12 year olds. I do question who prepped the president and why when getting a softball question he didn't swing and connect.

Biden was his usual dementia addled self.

It is a sad day in the USA if these two are the best we can do for leaders.

Nemont

Pence needs to be careful. Arguing with a woman is a delicate affair. Who is the moderbator for that show?

Pence needs, and will, state facts and keep composure while letting harris be whiney.

Afterall, she is in politics, equality of treatment and should therefore expect to be treated as an opposite in ideology but equal everywhere else.

Using gender as an advantage will disrupt the whole equality movement...

This is they type of debate you get when the media has taken sides.
The guy the media is for doesn't have to say anything of substances and the other has to make the choice of be nice and get run over or insert your self every chance you get and maybe turn off some people because you look rude.

Exactly right antlerradar. Trump had no choice but to go scorched earth. If you can't see capitalism and freedom hang in the balance, you haven't been paying attention.

Exactly right antlerradar. Trump had no choice but to go scorched earth. If you can't see capitalism and freedom hang in the balance, you haven't been paying attention.

If Capitalism and Freedom hang in the balance and depend on Trump then you better be in touch with whomever does the President's debate prep and explain to him that when a softball question is thrown his way, answer it directly.

He had a bad performance and that is just a fact. If you want to blame the moderator, then great do it but that doesn't win elections. Biden sucks but Trump didn't outright win this one and that is bad news for a candidate having trouble raising money already.

I have been paying attention and it was a $h!t show last night that didn't change any minds except the 10% of undecided voters.

biden's success is based on kick backs as related to politics and lobbyists.

Trump's is from being a Genghis Khan in the business world.

Most people would have quit or resigned by now, people quit jobs everyday because of it.

Most of us get pissy when treated like a bastard step-child.

biden's success is based on kick backs as related to politics and lobbyists.

Trump's is from being a Genghis Khan in the business world.

Most people would have quit or resigned by now, people quit jobs everyday because of it.

Most of us get pissy when treated like a bastard step-child.

That is really a pretty good description. I guess liking trump or not liking him is probably directly tied to how a person feels about the president of the United States modeling behaviors on Genghis Kahn. GK was a little more effective at getting things done, and spent less time running his mouth (or thumbs).

F#ck Joe Biden , how did you guys want it to go down ? It wasn’t Trumps fault he had to deal with two idiots, he’s had to deal with crooks for the last almost 4 years , he could handle debating Obama ,Comey and Clinton at the same time . ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom