Old cars

This is my 1992 chevy stepside 350 5 speed. Nice ride
P1020473.JPG

You Can't Even Buy A Manual Transmission in The Big 3 Anymore!

Who PUSSIFIED That Brain Storm?

And I Don't Need Homer To Tell Me How Nice Them Automatics Are!:D

A muscle car is the only thing a manual transmission should be in.

The modern automatics are amazing, you'd need a Fuller behind the new diesels to take what the autos will take. the 10 spd auto in my new powerjoke is off the hook. the reason the can charge 90k for a new pickup is because they're worth it.

Hang tight and I will find pics to post. Had 1980 Chevy Scottsdale (2X2) with a straight 6. The most gutless truck known to mankind. Drove that prick into the ground but it got me in and out of Rexburg and Island Park and back to Vegas dozens of times as long as I had a couple gallons of water to throw in the radiator and a bed full of hay and sand and it was good to go.

Better Get Your SShit Together dude!

Dodge Is Working on a 12 Speed!

Then Next Year GM & Ford Will have 14 Speeds!

A muscle car is the only thing a manual transmission should be in.

The modern automatics are amazing, you'd need a Fuller behind the new diesels to take what the autos will take. the 10 spd auto in my new powerjoke is off the hook. the reason the can charge 90k for a new pickup is because they're worth it.

I'm done buying Dodges you can have them . I get all the Fiat I want in farm equipment.

Didn't think I'd ever buy a GM product again either but I ordered the wife a ZR2 1500. it has a 10spd too. not sure it will ever get here though.

As Soon As CHINA Builds & Sends Your TRASH Pile Of Electronics You Might Get It!

I'm done buying Dodges you can have them . I get all the Fiat I want in farm equipment.

Didn't think I'd ever buy a GM product again either but I ordered the wife a ZR2 1500. it has a 10spd too. not sure it will ever get here though.

All the manufactures have the same problem, and most of the chips are from Japan. but there are things made in the US they can't get too. too much demand and too few workers.

Yeah, more jobs than there are workers , higher wages creating so much demand manufacturers can't keep up. oh the humanity.

I said not enough workers, I didn't say not enough people.

As long as people are lined up to pay MSRP or more this is how it will be.

Nice. Love rescuing the oldies. Just purchased an Austin Healey 100-6. Can't wait to go pick it up!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom