Old Joe's Telling Whoppers Again

Boskee

Long Time Member
well here you go and even WAPO says he gets 4 Pinocchio's for this one! So in order to correct the record they decided to keep it on the air! How many folks on SS would be worried about this? Think it would cause them to vote against Trump? Like old Harry Reid says it's OK if it works!! But old Joe and the dems aren't beyond telling another lie or a few thousand more when it comes to Trump to spread the fake news.....what's one more after 4 years of them........

You suppose Joe is like me when I used to drink more.......waking up wondering what I said the day before? And an inbox full of people who can't wait to remind you. :oops:

I doubt it, I think he just lies.

Sam I think you need to reread the article so you can understand that if done the monies would have to be REPAID and that it was a short term idea........so in effect if they give you $200.00 and you have to repay the $200.00 the net effect is ZERO..... Besides it wouldn't deplete the entire account for 3+ years.......that's why you keep hearing about it being depleted at some point in the future.....

Besides if WAPO is giving him 4 stinky noses you know they checked it out to use it against him.........and it just wouldn't flush.

By the way they used the same gimmick to stop protective hunting and fishing legislation down here in their attack ads...(and beat us with a close vote!)....so what in the hell does SS have to do with hunting and fishing protection......Just letting you know FYI.

Did he say something along those lines yes but given the fact he knows more about how payrolls work then any of those ad guys they rolled with it and WAPO had to correct them.... thus the nature of a lot of negative attack ads......:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think you need to watch the video. I am well aware that what he already done My EO is temporary. He said, is as plain of English as he is capable, that he would cut payroll taxes permanently if re-elected. Yes, they walked it back, but he absolutely said it. Not something ”along those lines”.

So why did WAPO STILL say it stunk and wouldn't flush? You're leaving out a few things that are some really big details in the equation........it's in how they administer it. So why wouldn't the fund be immediately BK? OOPS Since Obama reduced the contributions / taxes why didn't it go bankrupt with his reduction? Did TRUMPS job increases help?

So in your world walking it back isn't allowed now? That's a another liberal double standard isn't it? LOL Walking it back is considered a correction isn't it? OOPS

Caught up in that little hate thing again...........and splitting hairs........and ONLY his words are absolute and every other politician gets a pass......Hmmm

By the way has CBS ever edited the content or altered the story, or used misleading/ or knowingly wrong information to make it appear he said / did / implied something else? YES hundreds of times more likely thousands...... so their not pillars of virtue are they?

WAPO couldn't hang it on him...... and you know they tried.......WHY?

Besides you're trying to blame Trump for Biden"s knowingly false ad... called out by a liberal publication......so why are you trying the "projection thing".......LOL SAM those liberal spots are showing again....LOL

Last edited:
I’m not saying he can’t walk it back, as I said the White House did. I never said a thing about giving anyone a pass. All I did was point out what the add was referring to. There is someone projecting, and it’s not me. I never said anything about the validity of the ad. I was just adding some context for the assertion that it was completely baseless. It’s funny watching you guys get all worked up trying to justify every stupid statement that idiot utters. We could also talk about the stupidity of the EO and how clearly it is a pander for votes for people too stupid to know better.

Trump said it and Biden jumped all over it. Both are wrong.

Like SS will be saved and we'll pay off the national debt. Neither has a prayer of a chance of happening.

What's wrong Sam little confined in that box? He's not as dumb as you want to make him or he wouldn't still be in office. He's beaten the dems at their own game and they despise him for it. If they hadn't played so dirty since before he got in office things may have been different today, but aren't and that's exactly why all of this keeps getting amplified and we're all sitting here watching them destroy this country. Things aren't normal and there are dark forces at work. You can try to make fun of us but some of us know exactly how the game is played.

In reality the context is baseless anyway because.........He doesn't have the power to do it except for a brief period........

.so you were howling about a statement he made, they walked back and still dove into the cesspool over the fact Biden decided to make a false campaign ad over it......and you thought we were funny......defending him.........LOL Say how's that raw egg dripping down your face taste?:cry:

So in your tiny little brain, a politician’s words shouldn’t be used against him if the action wasn’t actually done? So I’m assuming you’ll be denouncing all statements that Biden will take away everyone’s guns and all the other alarmists statements that you like to make? You are hilarious. Seriously, thanks for the laughs.

I'm still trying to figure out how TF deferring SS payroll deductions, and then having it paid back in a few months, is going to do anything but cause problems?

I also fail to see how it will "help" anything, to simply delay payment of SS?

Makes as much sense as a soup sandwich...

Plus, what happens when its not repaid at tax time?...default, penalties, interest accrual, etc. and a huge time/resource suck trying to get it all sorted out. Of course, probably a few pages to add to the already ridiculous IRS tax codes.

This sounds to me like a tantrum because someone couldn't get their Federal Income tax deferment plan passed that they wanted...

What a joke.

Wyosam, we have got used to you and your way of slanting things to make it appear Trump did wrong. You need to also order your crying towel now as they will be sold out in Nov. with all you libs or anti-Trumpers in need of one.
RELH

they walked it back.......and he didn't make the false campaign ad Biden did...........so my tiny little brain grasped the reality of the situation exactly how it played out. You on the other hand got in the box and made a big WHIFF, like usual, that didn't prove anything except your ignorance......trying to beat a dead horse when the horse already had left the corral! LOL

Now you want to hold politicians accountable for their exact words. I'll tell you what you start with every democrat that lied to us for four years and when you get done with then we'll start on old Trumpy......LOL

The fact you're a country bumpkin and not astute enough to realize what's going on is on you not me.........The current Attorney General of the United States seems to concur with some of my views and stated so publicly, along with a whole bunch of current law enforcement officers who are actually in the streets nightly.......so I guess it's you that better push back your chair, from the pablum, your fake news has you hooked on as your narcotic of choice.......LOL

I suggest you listen to his interview with Mark Levin and get some idea of what's really going on outside bumpkinville.

Last edited:
Biden is a senile liar, just a puppet for the extreme left. If elected wont last 1yr and Clinton will have him killed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom