Ollin Digiscoping Info/Issues

tailchaser

So I had a buddy of mine show me their system and seemed like a quick fix to having to realign my phoneskope every time I take it on/off my spotting scope. So I ordered a full system on June 2, got a confirmation email and haven't heard a peep since. I replied to my email a week ago asking if they have shipped it or what the status is, tried their "contact" on the website (of course does not have a phone number) and haven't heard a single thing. Anyone know an actual contact phone or if they're just very slow on getting things out the door?

tc

So I had a buddy of mine show me their system and seemed like a quick fix to having to realign my phoneskope every time I take it on/off my spotting scope. So I ordered a full system on June 2, got a confirmation email and haven't heard a peep since. I replied to my email a week ago asking if they have shipped it or what the status is, tried their "contact" on the website (of course does not have a phone number) and haven't heard a single thing. Anyone know an actual contact phone or if they're just very slow on getting things out the door?

tc
do you have instagram? If you send them a message on there I've never went an hour without a reply....

Just looked it up, that looks slick. I'll have to contact them to support more phone models

I emailed them a little while ago looking for a setup for my Leica 62mm and Zeiss 85mm. Neither is offered on their website. I received an email back in a couple days.
Only complaint I have is the email came from “Support Support” as the sender. I almost sent it to the trash can. Something caught my eye and made me realize it was probably from them.

Unfortunately for guys that aren’t big on social media, a lot of these newer hunting companies are being built off Instagram. If I have a question about a product or have any issues, I send an IG message and almost always get a quick response.

Unfortunately for guys that aren’t big on social media, a lot of these newer hunting companies are being built off Instagram. If I have a question about a product or have any issues, I send an IG message and almost always get a quick response.
Agreed. Email is so 2010. Text or DM

Yep once the mush crew became partners I lost my interest in ollin...I'll stick with my phone scope setup

Neither wife or I have IG. I sent them a message on FB so we'll see if I get a response that way.
I reached out on Instagram and this is who they said to contact
B3E04103-F35B-48BD-B54A-29C25C25565F.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom