Omega & Williams Peep???

DMCHUNTER

Ok got my Omega and my Williams Peep for it. I installed it in the last set of scope holes and it looks ok. My question is the next set of holes is very close and has anyone used them. It would only move the sight forward a little. Just wondering what everyone has done with their Peep?

I think with a peep the farther the distance between the front and rear sight the finer the aim will be. Anyway, that's how set mine up. Either way, I don't think it will make much difference. After you shoot tell us how you like it, ok?

I have mine mounted in the holes furthest to the rear (as you have done) and like it that way. It does 2 things: as stated above, the further away the sights are, the more precise the aiming, AND the closer to your eye it is, the bigger the peep seems. I like a big peep.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Just was wondering.

Shot it for the first time last night. I got lucky. I eyeballed the peep and shot it at 25 yds with a reduced load and right on the mark. Loaded up a second shot and put it almost same hole. Loaded 110 pyrodex and shot a little lower. Moved back to 50yds and stuck 2 next to each other. I pretty much like the gun so far but the real test is comming when I move to 100 and start shooting hunting loads.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom