One I let go

KennyT

Here is a buck I decided to let walk on day 5 of my archery deer hunt. I was about 90yds when I took the footage not within shooting range but could have made it there. I passed one larger a 35-40yds on opening morning but did not get any footage. The last shot is out of focus due to the limbs in the way.

20100823233122_1_-1.jpg

20100823233122_2_-1.jpg

20100823233937_1_-2.jpg

I was seeing bigger but never got within bow range. Here is a buck with great potential. Ill have to keep an eye on him for a couple more yrs.

kenny2010002-1.jpg

kenny2010003-1-1.jpg

Another nice buck, I guess you can't kill the big ones if always shoot the little ones. But if you need company to pick up your scraps let me know. I have my bow in the truck ready to go

John

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom