"One more day"

r270

Its going to be tough to stay focused at work today....will be chasing bulls with my son in the morning !! Good luck to all...be safe

r270

No kidding on the wet.... we were up last weekend scouting and it rained all weekend . But saw a lot of elk .

Yeah I was scouting for deer and saw very little, but yeah the elk were out. good luck. where are you guys camping

south end of the plateau off the divide road.... been seeing quite a few deer while scouting.Know where a 30" 2 point is hanging if interested.

haha would be very unique, temping. we will keep the standards high for a couple weeks. Good Luck. Can't wait to see pictures

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-14 AT 03:51PM (MST)[p]We'll be up in Hank's Valley this weekend. Blue ford truck, Eaglecap 950 camper. I'll have a packframe if you need help.

*Any of you.

I am not heading down until after this weekend...beanman,I would be interested in a report if you are willing? Thanks

Hey 270... and to all... good luck and hope your blessed with a safe trip and hunt. We'll be there next week early on the 4th. Pretty sure we'll be in GMU 17. Hope I have as good as a hunt as my day was today. I WON the Nebraska Bighorn sheep resident lottery. Come Dec. I be chasing some big brutes in the rocks of Northwest Nebr. Hey 270... I hope all is well with your health...

Great Hunting luck extended to NebrCatMan and also to R270 and others. It has started! Keep your powder dry, shoot straight, be a good sportsman, and hope you see some big bulls and bucks. A great time of year and a great time to be alive. Cow Tag

Good luck and be safe I will be out there on the 12th. Hope to meet a few of you guys. I am staying in Norwood but will be hunting around Hanks and that area.
Good luck
Ron

Good luck to you r270. Best of luck to your son. Waiting to get to the unit on first rifle elk season with two buddies that drew. Anyone in need of help then, I'll have pack frames and no tag in my pocket. Would be glad to help out also.

Hey all just an update from the weekend,had great time with my son on his first bow hunt ...he is hooked, did not see as many elk as would have liked too, saw way more people. looking forward to going back up this weekend . CATMAN congrats on the sheep tag keep me posted, will be in your neck of the woods in november chasing whiteys !! gjhunter any luck in 61?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom