One still remains...........

SMOKESTICK

WY SFW is raffling off their last Commissioner's License for 2010. Only 150 tickets are available at $100 per ticket or 3 for $250. If you are interested, feel free to contact me and I can get your tickets sent to you. Drawing will take place no later than August 15th.

I can accept credit card charges, cash, or checks payable to WY SFW. Drop me an email or call me at 307-799-8944.

Just in case some of you do not know what a Wyoming Commissioner's License is, I will try to explain it.

A Commissioner's License is good for elk, deer, or antelope; it's your choice !!! The license is valid for a specific region or specific hunt area as designated by the successful bidder/raffle winner. Once again; it's your choice!!!
Once the Commissioner License is issued for a specific region or specific hunt area it can not be changed. The license recipient is responsible to include the license fee with the application form to have the license issued.

The Commissioners license may not be used to hunt elk in the Grand Teton National Park. Elk hunt areas 75, 76, and 79, which are located within Grand Teton National Park require a Special Park Permit issued by the US Park Service in addition to a Wyoming Game and Fish elk hunting license. Park Permits are only issued on the basis of receiving an elk license through the Game and Fish Department's limited quota drawing.

Unlike most other states, Wyoming allows you to have multiple licenses so, if you have already drawn a license you can still obtain a Commissioner's License for the same area & species for which you have drawn a Wyoming License. The only exception would be if you were lucky enough to have drawn hunt areas 75, 76, or 79.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom