one way to get em

bassinhunter

My girls cousins truck down in artesia wed last week

IMG_3656_zps38d35a0a.png.html

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-13 AT 03:19PM (MST)[p]That photo has been around for a long time....

Edit: ... and pretty sure that's a Chevy.

I'll get the skinny she said it was his truck and off his Facebook but it may not have been around artesia. He works oil field and I assumed it was around where he lives. I'll do some more homework

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-13 AT 11:06PM (MST)[p]My fault guys he was playing a prank and I didnt question it. He's got the same damn truck. You all have no idea how many people I showed that pic to grrrrr

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom