Online Divorce Service

Wiszard

Long Time Member
This is not a joke.....my daughter needs to divorce her husband but can't afford a lawyer. They have no assets to speak of so the divorce should be cut and dry. Have any of you used an online service or know of anyone that has?

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

This is where sweet ole Dad steps in & Help his Daughter once again!

Ya!

It'll cost you a Hunt or two this coming year Wisz,But Damn,HELL SAKES,it's your Daughter!

If you need to leave town to take care of Business Wisz,just let me know!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

+1 regarding brutus54's comment.

Also maybe have her check-out legalzoom.com. I used legalzoom when I went through it (even with kids/assets). It was easy to use and worked for me.

Good luck to her.

S.

Hey Steve,

If her city or county doesnt have an online service she can ask around at the courthouse for a paralegal to do the paperwork.

My ex wife and I did that and it was pretty easy even with three kids. We knew exactly how to divide things up and had nothing to fight about custody, etc. only cost a couple hundred bucks. Hope it all goes well

Steve, as much as you have stated your hate for the jerk in the past, maybe it best to help her along the way of getting the guy out of your lives as soon as possible while the opportunity exists.

Cut the check! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Lets see a pic if the new meat back on the market Wiz!! Just razzin ya:) I don't have any advice for you, however good riddance to the guy.

Ya....the guys a piece of sh!t...and that's the nicest thing I have to say about him. My daughters car is in my name and he goes and finances $5K in stereo equipment, rims and tires, back up camera, DVD player and a ton of other crap that they don't need into the car. What's even worse is it's all in my daughters name. She was dumb enough to sign the loan docs. Their payment on that crap was $780 a month! Believe that? When I confronted him about it, he came off with the smug attitude that it's not his car and he can't answer any questions about that. It was all I could do to keep from smacking the hell out of him. See what you all have done...now I'm a stressed out mess. Thanks a lot! LOL

They've been unhappy for quite some time now so it's ben a matter of time and the willingness of us to help her get out of the bad situation. He lives an hour and a half away with no car or job so he can't even get up to where we live. He's a frickin loser.

I appreciate all of the advice. I will look up our court system here and probably just do the paperwork ourselves. My only issue will be having him served in a different county. I guess I'll need to figure that out.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Wiz, don't forget the Alimony you will owe him each month!

Just joking but you never know...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Let her fight her own battle. Might make her think twice before she marries dirt bag number two.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I Think Wisz is about due for a New Son-In-Law!

Anybody Interested?

Besides cboz?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-14 AT 11:41PM (MST)[p]Lol Elkass, I don't think my wife would approve. I just had to throw that out there and get mu cheap shot in for Wiz just cause he would if he got the chance. Good luck!!

"I Think Wisz is about due for a New Son-In-Law!

Anybody Interested?"

This question is useless without pictures. LOL

I Guess if you can Find them Online!

You should be able to Trash Can them Online also!

you can go to any office supply and pic up the papers and do them your self !!! i did it about 25 years ago very easy.

When it time to serve him, Give me a holler, I wouldn't mind doing.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

she can go to the courthouse, they have a self-help section. Just pay the filing fee and court costs, in CO it is around 250. No lawyers needed, don't even have to see the judge if they can agree on everything.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I'm hoping the guy will just sign them so we don't have to have him served and deal with that BS. Especially because we don't even know where he's staying at this point. Dude's broke, no job and his parents now can't afford their 2 BR sh!thole. Adios, mother-truckers! Shouldn't have lived your lives like lazy assholes. Here's my moto...if you don't have money, GET A FRICKIN JOB!

My daughter married a little punk and he charged up $10000 in crap including a new motorcycle on her credit. I worked my tail off to fix up their home and he never even cut the lawn. I paid for the down payment and for her car. All was in her name so when she finally dumped him there were no lawyers. They just agreed to all the terms with the arbitrator and it was done. No alimony and no child support. It was rough for a couple of years and we helped them out. I appreciate that he donated sperm for the greatest grandson in the world but that is it. She had to file BK which I paid for as well. She married an Army Ranger last year so I don't worry about the ex any longer. He was very close to being fertilizer where I elk hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom