Online Optics Store?

K

ktc

I have $500 burning a hole in my pocket. I am buying a Leica 900 rangefinder and need advice on a trustworthy, USA warranty dealer, outside of Utah, with free shipping. I hear B&H Photo is good, any other suggestions out west?

KB has an attitude and Bear Basin hung up while asking some questions prior to the order, so both of them are out. Somebody out there would like my business. Who is it?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-05 AT 01:43PM (MST)[p]Look no further than Cameraland New York. They offer the best prices, great customer service, and super fast shipping. They use DHL and chances are you'll have your order in hand in 3 days or less. They deal in USA warrantied goods only. I'm pretty sure you can get the Leica 1200 LRF scan from them for right around $500.00. I know they have the Leica 800 LRF for $339.99 shipped...

Contact Doug or Joel at 212-753-5128 or call toll free at 1-866-9optics. Doug's e-mail: [email protected]

I got inpatient and ordered early this afternoon.

I appreciate the post Doug and will keep you in mind when I order my spotting scope.

Thanks again.

I second Doug from Camera land. Had great fast service and he went out of his way to help me on a warrenty problem when the manufacturer wasn't willing to.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom