Only cow license

Nobull

Hunted this years,2018 muzzle season in GMU 85 on public land. On opening morning I used my diaphragm cow call and about 10 minutes later I had a great 6x6 bull come out broadside at 40 yards and then turned and came within 20 yards. I only had a cow license. I was lucky enough to get a photo of him but don't know how to post photos on this site. It was the largest bull I had ever seen while hunting and the closest I had ever been. I could see the saliva dripping from his mouth. A great experience but disappointing. The only elk I saw. I'm 71 years old and only hope that some day I will have another opportunity but have a bull tag.

Nobulls pic.

5770220181025181009.jpg

#livelikezac

Pssst!!! Try having only a cow moose tag and hunting 14 days seeing over 9 bull moose total and never once seeing a cow!!!

>Pssst!!! Try having only a cow
>moose tag and hunting 14
>days seeing over 9 bull
>moose total and never once
>seeing a cow!!!

Ouch!

#livelikezac

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom