Only great minds can read this

C

cameraguy

Only great minds can read this

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

CameraGuy

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you .

I can read it. But I get a lot of practice reading jumbled up word like that, just from reading Moosie's posts.

>I can read it. But I
>get a lot of practice
>reading jumbled up word like
>that, just from reading Moosie's
>posts.

Ditto!! We all read from memorization, not phonics like we did in first grade.

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

I can read it. Which is why spelling errors on MM don't really bother me. I can read all of TFinalshot's posts and not even bat an eye. I know what you mean, Tony....er...uh.....I mean...I can recognize the words most days anyway. LOL ;-)

Jenn

I have had several professors pass this out and they all said that more like 95% of people read it fine, it's just how the mind sees things. Sorry if anyone was feeling proud. Cool for sure.

Andy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom