ooochie cooochi (aka itchie coochie)

Bolt

So 12 more were idicted LOL

12 MORE RUSSIANS!

WHERE IS THE FRIGGIN COLLUSION!

MUELLER WASNT HIRED TO FIND FACEBOOK POST STUFF

WHERE IS THE COLLUSION!?

GET OFF THE REZ AND LEARN TO F-ING READ YOU DUMB CHIT

I love it when retards try to join in. you're special so I'll humor you.

To answer your question on collusion I'll refer you to Mueller's press conferences. what did he say ? think on that a while sparky.

As for your Russian friends. you don't see a problem with the mother land getting into my nations elections obviously. I do.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Ithchie Coochie....

YOU MISS THE POINT

HE WAS HIRED TO FIND COLLUSION

SO.....GO FIND IT!

He was not hired to track down facebook posts....LMFAO

Bolt,

To save yourself some time you should go read the actual letter that appointed Mueller as special counsel. It may shed light on why Mueller has a broader purview then what you claim.

Do you need a link or can you find it yourself?

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

You said Mueller was hired just to find collusion. Is that accurate in regards to what the appointment letter states or is it just what you want to believe? Go read the letter, I can provide a link to it if you are incapable.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Look Mr NeMont. They are trying to impeach Trump. Thats what this is really about. The letter means nothing other than permission to snoop and bash in the door of Trumps attorneys office. You know,....license to kill. It's great and its being run by the guy that F'd up the WMD thing. Got it....ya stuff the letter in your....left pocket :) It's all a ruse my chap

I see so basically you don't give a Phuk about what is actually fact and choose to make up what ever fits your agenda.

Carry on.

Nemont

>
>I see so basically you don't
>give a Phuk about what
>is actually fact and choose
>to make up what ever
>fits your agenda.
>
>Carry on.
>
>
>Nemont
>
>Government is like a baby. An
>alimentary canal with a big
>appetite at one end and
>no responsibility at the other.
>

No, they are on a witch hunt. They needed a piece of paper to do it. I care...just not about you cutie

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-18 AT 08:27AM (MST)[p]>
>No, they are on a witch
>hunt. They needed a
>piece of paper to do
>it. I care...just
>not about you cutie

I give a shyt about what you think of me but you are out right fabricating things that are true.

Here is a question for you who appointed Rosenstein? Why would he be the one to step in when the AG couldn't because Sessions recused himself?

Mueller's band of investigators wouldn't exist if Trump hadn't stepped on his own dyck repeatedly.

But like I said carry on with your agenda based on incomplete and incorrect information and facts.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom