Ooochie education- gdp

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
Ooochie thinks that Russia is going to give us trouble on the nuclear front. I wonder if he understands what it means to outspend your opponent like in the Cold War. Here are the GDP?s of the two countries:

USA 19.5 trillion
Russia 1.5 trillion

We aren't scared

Of anyone :)

Makes you wonder why Obama was so weak. Drew the redline and let Putin cross it over and over and over again. Then Trump is seen as friendly to Russia but hammers Russia with missiles over and over again. We know who the week sauce Democrat piece of schnacks are. Snowflakes. Trump shoveled his driveway and moved you off to the side. Go ahead and melt while we get business done.

19.5 trillion

commpared to

not even a comparison. We will crush Russia....anyone that says otherwise....like ooochie....doesnt know gdp...and he had not even thought of it...didnt know it...and after reading this...still wont understand it. LOL

What a retard. asshat thinks just because we borrow and spend more we're bulletproof.

Russia could make us glow. I really don't care how much damage we can do to them if we're all dead.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Well maybe it's because your defense budget has a lot to do with your self-defense. If your economy is 20 times bigger than I am going to assume your defense budget is 20 times bigger. And then you consider the fact that they have twice the square mileage to defend. It's an easy game for us to win. Like 20 times easier. With that kind of money we can easily come up with defense systems that take out their nuclear missiles.

My point is anyone like you that thinks the Russians are going to outspend us is an idiot. You said they would. You are a fool

Who the hell ever said the Russians are going to borrow more than we will?

You're proof what drugs can do to a person.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Well maybe it's because your defense
>budget has a lot to
>do with your self-defense. If
>your economy is 20 times
>bigger than I am going
>to assume your defense budget
>is 20 times bigger. And
>then you consider the fact
>that they have twice the
>square mileage to defend. It's
>an easy game for us
>to win. Like 20 times
>easier. With that kind of
>money we can easily come
>up with defense systems that
>take out their nuclear missiles.
>
>
>My point is anyone like you
>that thinks the Russians are
>going to outspend us is
>an idiot. You said they
>would. You are a fool
>

That bullshit sounds just like an Amway pyramid scheme.

why is it a scheme. Ronald Regan did it to Russia and they lost the arms race and the Berlin wall due to their economy almost crashing. They ran out of bread for the bread lines.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom