OOOHHH YYYEAAAHH!

I killed a 360 bull last year...no camera, but I saw a 7 x 7 that was bigger than him and when he turned his head the last 3 tines on both sides were broomed off... so I passed on him..the first day of season..seen quite few bulls with busted antlers..and of course a few that weren't...

Got 14 Elk points and up for Ideas if anyone has honeyholes and will share big BULLS, I will share points!

There’s something about those red desert bulls. You hear of 350+ killed every year but rarely see a photo of one. And when you do it’s always a would of been 350 if this or if that ???

Pretty sure it’s a 25 pt curve on the unit 100 bulls. Rest the state is 10 to 15 max…

There’s something about those red desert bulls. You hear of 350+ killed every year but rarely see a photo of one. And when you do it’s always a would of been 350 if this or if that ???

Pretty sure it’s a 25 pt curve on the unit 100 bulls. Rest the state is 10 to 15 max…
”would have been 350” if the main beam wasn’t snapped off right above the first point on the one side”

Pretty tough crowd here MM, my kids call me techtarded so I can relate to the challenges of posting a pic from My cell phone to MM. Give him time to get a kid or grandkids involved.
Wow? You let your kids say that? I’ll pray for forgiveness for your family from gay Jesus.

You have serious issues SS ! You are not guaranteed tomorrow, best be thinking about your eternal destination.

O.K. you doubters happy now??
001.JPG

002.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom