Oops, hunting accident

BIG

Someone sent me this, I don't know anything about it ohter than the guy looks like a hillbilly, maybe it was a from Deliverance the sequel.
41d0c0b1705aabbe.jpg

I was told that they had to cut the arrow out of his head, they were unable to pull it out and had to cut the skull, the width of the broad head and about 1-1.5 out of his skull. Ouch.

Here is another pic. Heck it probably happened on the Wasatch Front with how crazy some of those idiots are.

41d0ea6e39987aed.jpg

It happened back east... several years ago. These picts are pretty old, there is another from the set thats missing that shows the skull around the broadhead removed with the broadhead still attached.

Fairly gruesome picts.

-DallanC

Yup, old pics...but they were in my mind a couple of days ago for some friggin reason. Pretty crazy. That is one lucky guy.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Here ya go...
head3.jpg

---------------------------------------
Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

I remember reading about this a while back. It was two brothers and they were standing right next to each other when they saw a buck off to their left. They both drew back and swung to the side. The one in the pics shot first and when he released he somehow bumped the other one and made him release. Oooops. The arrow hadn't fully left the bow yet when it hit his brothers head. Good thing. The bow hadn't transfered all of it's energy yet or he'd be dead. I know that Thunderhead would have penetrated better than that. They said the one that got hit was totally calm but the bro that did the shootin was a wreck.

Be safe out there guys.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom