Open Top Bus For Hunting???

BLooDTRaCKeR

Very Active Member
I got an idea to help curve the fuel prices for us devoted hunters. May take some sacrifice on behalf of some of you to accept road hunting over back country…

We need about 40 volunteers/investors to start this seasonal business.

The 40 of you will share the fuel costs for the hunt and not have to leave the comfort of your open top bus.

Much cheaper option and someone will do the driving for you.

Heck, we can even work out a drop off/pick up operation for those still wanting to get off the beaten path!

Get your seats reserved now before the pro staffers beat you to it!

494EC1FB-4B8C-4034-ACE8-D29BAA52E408.jpeg

Salt Lake City sightseeing!? Holy mackerel what has the world come to?

Ya BTracker- just need to mount some gun turrets, camo paint job, beer kegs, and swivel seats. Winning!

We,... I mean you could start your own YouTube channel. "Road Hunting During Troubled Times: How a Community Comes Together"
What the heck are we waiting for eel?! I betcha by hunting season a few of us on here could make it to the elite youtube hunting club! We’d be rolling in the likes and subscribes…driving lambo’s funded by haters….

Blood, Texas has issued a cease and desist letter. Not only is your "idea" not original, it is the way hunting is done in Texas.

What's next? Your "original" idea of a climate controlled blind complete with cable, wi fi and a fridge?

Or your "original" corn cannon idea?

Hoss, SSShhhh….this business will cater mostly to the calitards establishing residence in Utardia. We don’t worry about Texass. They’re their own country anymore.

Looks like that Taco could use some helper springs to keep that thing from joining squatted truck nation….Must be a lot of lemon berry ignite pixie dust and small people in that rig.

Was gonna see if the Born and HUSH crew would be a sponsor with all that money they pull in selling flatties.

Never stop trying Hoss! Even when opposition manifests itself in every form at all times…there’s still a way to pull through and make it a success…

I think all that I need now is a built in popcorn machine with my own coffee lineup and the idea is back to 100% original.

Coffee sellers:

“Grounds for Game”

Flavors:
-Born and Tased
-Mtn Flops Flamingo
-Hushed Hellfire
-Cam Jayne’s Hammer Juice
-Bloody Griffith
And my soon-to-be Calitard best seller:
-Liberal Lucifer Latte.

Makes sure you slap a scissor lift in the back with an over sized platform, and color match everything to a nude flesh colored hue to allow for better concealment when parked at the corn feeders. Here’s Wades old Lemon of a commuter. Extended scissor lift works great as a strike platform for those Utah Desert, dry ground, non baited, canned bear hunts.

94348128-0DB6-4A11-AE48-B4DB6F7FA53A.jpeg

FA31F587-4A9C-4041-BAB8-01053007360F.jpeg

Makes sure you slap a scissor lift in the back with an over sized platform, and color match everything to a nude flesh colored hue to allow for better concealment when parked at the corn feeders. Here’s Wades old Lemon of a commuter. Extended scissor lift works great as a strike platform for those Utah Desert, dry ground, non baited, canned bear hunts.

View attachment 78997

View attachment 78998
Pure genius! I may add the lift but use an articulating boom lift. Can cut down the shot distance by ten yards with one of those.

Dang! Just looked at that rig again. Looks like it has a poker table/wet bar and reclining swivel chairs…wonder how big the basement is when that thing is fully extended…

Why are you discriminating against the Huntress crowd?

You'll be needing a stripper pole, and lighted mirror area to apply makeup and lashes before the hunt.

Perhaps a ring light to help shadow the 12" deep cleavage in those camo tanks, as well as the curves in the sitka yoga pants.

Don't be part of the patriarchy

Dang! Just looked at that rig again. Looks like it has a poker table/wet bar and reclining swivel chairs…wonder how big the basement is when that thing is fully extended…
I'll need a giant umbrella. Early season hunting can be hot weather, and I don't hunt in the rain.

I'll need a giant umbrella. Early season hunting can be hot weather, and I don't hunt in the rain.
I once witnessed a guided "shooter" sitting on a tank in AZ Strip- they had placed a sign leading to the tank claiming the spot, the shooter was sitting in a recliner lawn chair with a cooler, equipped with... an umbrella!

Eelgrass has it right- umbrellas could be make or break for a successful hunt-touro biz...

Personally...I just use the wifee's Subaru Forester..it's got a sun-roof...so you see it Bajaing out in the Red Desert this year...you'll know who it is....:cool:

Personally...I just use the wifee's Subaru Forester..it's got a sun-roof...so you see it Bajaing out in the Red Desert this year...you'll know who it is....:cool:

Ummm, SUUUUURRRRRREEEEE. "Your wife's"

Cuz we all know hetero sexual drive Subarus??

You guys razz me all you want...do a lot of scouting and cruising Wyomings back-roads in that thing with gas at 5.00 a gallon...

You guys razz me all you want...do a lot of scouting and cruising Wyomings back-roads in that thing with gas at 5.00 a gallon...

Must have come to Utah to buy it, does Wyoming even have a Subaru dealer? Figured they'd be illegal up there

Must have come to Utah to buy it, does Wyoming even have a Subaru dealer? Figured they'd be illegal up there
Yep...bought at Mark Miller Subaru in SLC in 2015..(We do a lot of things illegal in Wyoming..according to the rest of the world's standards..):cool::cool::cool:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom