Opener

twsnow18

Leaving Wed for 4.5 days for OTC high country bucks with a buddy, anyone else headed out?

The weather today had me seriously fired up, did not feel like August. The forecast looks relatively good for an opening week.

Hopefully the bulls are bugling early for you elk guys as well.

Heading up Wednesday afternoon for our annual 10 day elk hunt. Looking forward to it, hopefully the bulls are screaming!!

Not until 7-22 Sep...moved it back a week (elk/deer archery) this year and now chomping at the bit, knowing others are heading out!

Oh well, patience is a virtue and hoping I'll hit the peak rut...we'll see.

Good luck you guys! Hope the bulls are screaming and plentiful. I have a moose hunt in early September, I won a muley hunt in Utah in Mid September, and have a LE elk tag in Utah in late September so this may be the first year I don't buy a resident Archery tag! Good luck to you!

>Not until 7-22 Sep...moved it back
>a week (elk/deer archery) this
>year and now chomping at
>the bit, knowing others are
>heading out!

I always get anxious to go the first week for elk. But, in my experience, the time is usually more well spent waiting until the 4th or 5th on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom