Opening day ram!

ruthunter

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-13 AT 12:26PM (MST)[p]Here is a ram I was able to take on opening morning at 312 yds. I sat on this ram for 2 weeks from dawn to dusk and he was my #1 ram based on early trail cam pics. I spent every weekend scouting since the draw came out based on this being the 1st ever tag offered and no previous hunts or history. My bro helped me scout throughout the summer months and into the hunt with friends also helping during the hunt. Troy Scott,and Eric Hunt helped with many phone conversations on how sheep act and what to expect.
2583img950427_2.jpg

2786img_49910172768241.jpeg

9031resizedimage_1385917389185.jpg

Great Ram.. I know I put in for that same unit I would love to see the sheep continue to grow there. Any mule deer during your scouting? I had a few nice bucks picked out until this last rain. Hopefully I can find them again in Jan

Great Ram again!!

John

Helluva ram!
You should consider sharing your success in the sheep, moose goat section of MM also.
Congrats on an excellent trophy!
Zeke

>Great Ram.. I know I
>put in for that same
>unit I would love to
>see the sheep continue to
>grow there. Any mule
>deer during your scouting?
>I had a few nice
>bucks picked out until this
>last rain. Hopefully I
>can find them again in
>Jan
>
>Great Ram again!!
>
>John

In all my 4 months of scouting I never glassed up a single buck. 42 has been hurting for bucks and this year may have been at it's worst.

Awesome looking Ram.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I talk to ruthunter pretty frequently. Over the last few months, I can't tell you how many times I would shoot him a text and find out he was out scouting. This guy earned this ram. I know a lot of hunters and few are more dedicated than he and his brother. To go into a "new" unit and find a great ram like that took total dedication. Great job brother, you earned it in a big way.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom