Opening day!

BeanMan

Long Time Member
Man,

I am pumped for opening day of archery elk! Forecast temperatures for opening morning are 53 degrees with rain the night before On the Grand Mesa. Perfect! I’ll be setting up a camp a couple miles from the road on Wednesday. 61 years old and still psyched up!

Hey Greg what you been seeing in 61. I love that unit. Deer has regressed, but the genes are there. The elk have exploded.

Hunted it 3 times for deer and once for elk with 2 buddies with tags.

Good luck.

Hey Greg what you been seeing in 61. I love that unit. Deer has regressed, but the genes are there. The elk have exploded.

Hunted it 3 times for deer and once for elk with 2 buddies with tags.

Good luck.
Unfortunately I've been so busy this year that I haven't been in the woods much. But that's getting ready to change. But I don't foresee me going to 61 until next year at this point, when my daughter should have a bull tag.
I'm planning on going to look around in 53 this weekend.

Good luck!! Living the dream Bean. I have not bow hunted in a few years, but with full retirement in about 18 months, that is what I plan to do when I get there.

Retired at the end of this year and next year is all hunting and Fishing and Gold Panning and Golf and lots of sex.
Oh wait a minute I thought I was 21 again so we will leave the sex part out.
But it looked good on paper....Just sayin

I’ve come close but haven’t released an arrow yet. I could have arrowed two bears. I‘m resting my knee this week and will hit it hard the last five days. I hope they start talking by then, it’s been very quiet on the Grand Mesa. We’re going to roast a pig this weekend if anyone is near Palisade around 2pm.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom