Opening Weekend

silverstem

Well???? is anyone into the elk yet???are they starting to bugle?? im chomping at the bit and can't go until next weekend..hopeing this weather changes soon!!!

into em all weekend no talkin though heard one bugle saturday morning that was IT not even a single cow chirp slow and hot

$MAVERICK$

Was into 8 bulls at 40 yds by 8:00 Saturday morning. Passed on a 4x1, because the big guy was right behind him. The 4x1 ended up pegging me before I had an ethical shot on the big guy. I'm glad I had this opportunity, but it was absolutely devistating to watch them all run off. I hope they come back. I heard 2 bugles. The bulls were showing some interest in the cow call, but nothing too responsive yet.

+1 on what the other two guys said. We hunted unit 28 and heard one bugle that we were certain was not a hunter fairly early saturday morning and that was it. Had one sneak in silent behind us and wind us......didn't get to see how big it was even. Nice weather....wasn't too hot with afternoon clouds/thunderstorms. We were around 10,000-10,500' Nobody is missing anything crazy yet.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom