opinions on rangefinders

NV380

In the market to buy a rangefinder and was curious if anyone had used the nikon riflehunter 1000 or leupolds or bushnells. Looking to spend around 350.00

The Leupold RX-1000 TBR is the one you should check out. Great settings for rifle and bow. The red reticle allows you to see the yardage in low light. Solid aluminum, no plastic pieces. Great rangefinder!!

The leupold's are really good if you are a long range shooter for sport but not that ideal for the hunter, the rifle hunter 1000 is better for all types of hunting from archery to rifle. I work for sportsmans warehouse so i see these both on a daily basis. I personally have the rifle hunter 1000. This one also works great at dusk and at dawn, and is water proof.

I bought a Leopold RX II 4 years ago thinking it was the latest and greatest. What a POS! Took way to long to get a reading, even at 100 yds. Most of the time I couldn't even get a reading. I bought an nikon 440 and love it. It is very fast and it actually reads consistently past 400 yds. I am very happy with the Nikon.

I got a nikon riflehunter 550, works great.

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."
BF

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom