Optic for a NM Youth Hunter

LCHC

I recently went to the local RMEF banquet here in Las Cruces and won a coupon for 60% off retail for any optics that Alpen sells (binos, spotting scopes, and rifle scopes). I don't know a thing about Alpen or if they are any good. I have heard from a friend that they are pretty good glass. At this time I don't need any new optics so I would like to give this coupon to a New Mexico Youth hunter that is in the market for a new pair of binos or a new rifle scope. Maybe a kid has been saving to buy something new or it can save mom or dad a few bucks.

I only have one catch. I would like the youth hunter to send me an email and tell me about a hunting experience. It can be short but would like to know about what got the kid into hunting. Maybe a hunt spent with Grandpa, Dad, or just a friend. Maybe I can use this to get my son motivated to spend more time in the field with me. I don't expect a book just a short story.

Hope this helps someone. PM me for my email address.

I will share whatever story I get from the hunter with their parents. Just thought this would be a good thing and maybe help out a youth hunter.

Very nice idea!
I have Alpen binos and spotter,very good glass for the money.Excellent glass for a beginner.....

Anyone? Any Dads telling their kids bout this? Come on Dads surely your kid could use some new binos or a new scope.

Tye, Your friend Calvert taught me everything I know today, Including hunting ethics. Send your son out with him and he will become a master hunter.

hornhunter247 sent you a pm. Looking forward to reading your sons story.

patrico you need lots more help then. Heard there is room for you at Mesilla Valley Hospital

I'm upping the ante! I will also give the kid $25 bucks to help out and maybe more depending on how good the story is.

Tye, thanks for this generous opportunity for him. He's all excited about this once I told him last night. I think he's trying to write you a novel lol. I think I have him calmed down a bit and will transfer it to email form when he gets it all done :)

I just call em as I see em!

The winner is hornhunter247's eight year old son Hayden. The story was short and to the point about why he likes hunting and spending time with Dad.

Thanks to all the Dads that told their kids about this. Looking forward to seeing Hayden's picture on MM one of these days.

Thanks Brian for getting your son excited about this and hunting.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom