Ordered

Pre64

Very Active Member
Went with Lilja #4. 26", 1 in 12'. 06 AI. Thanks all for input. will try to post some before and after pics. Also picked up BDL take off synthetic stock for 40 bucks and ordered BDL trigger guard assembly and box magazine from midway. So, ADL to BDL conversion will run bout 115 bucks.

That should make you a fine gun Pre! I hope she shoots better than she looks because if she does you won't be able to keep your hands off her! :) That way you'll have a shooter and a looker and things don't get much better than that!

OMG...That things gonna be heavy!!!! Just kiddin, sounds like it'll be a nice shooter :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 06:56PM (MST)[p]Barrels are 9 weeks out so I'm thinking August. Plenty of time to get something worked up for Oct. When its all said and done this rifle won't cost too much more than a new one.

Thanks again for all the input, gave me some things to ponder. BTW, ultimately went with the #4 becuase it will still be the heaviest barrel I've got, short of the the varmint rifles.

Regards

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-09 AT 11:00AM (MST)[p]

Hope you have the same kind of luck that I did with my Lilja barrel.
That thing will stack them bullets. I shoot 150 grain T-TSX and 180 Nosler Partitions.
I went with the smaller contour # 2. It weighs 7-lbs-2oz. with the scope and mounts. Its a joy to hunt with, handles just fine.

Here is a picture

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

My barrel is, S/S 1~11 inch twist 3-grove.

Have a good day

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom