Oregon Wolves

oh you poor nieve fools ,if you dont kill your elk now you will never will the wolves will finish them for you

>oh you poor nieve fools ,if
>you dont kill your elk
>now you will never will
>the wolves will finish them
>for you

i totally agree on this one. I will give Oregon 5 years, then it will suck just like Idaho. Draw a tag soon or eat it....

Oregon will be way worse then Idaho. Idaho is still a state full of Hunters that care. Go to Eugene Oregon and see how many hunters you find.

Go to the Oregon forum. They have nothing to worry about. Wolves are not going to move into an area with no food!!

That's why they killed livestock!!!!!!1

we shouldn't have a wolf season this year, we need to dart a majority of the population and transplant them to all of our states so they to can enjoy them as much as we have.... sure hate to view Idaho as a game hog. lets share...:)

so California, Nevada, Colorado, Utah, Washington d.c. New York,
please accept our gift.....ENJOY.

thats fair isn't it?

see how many more folks jump on the ban wagon to snuff out the wolves... i would see it as a good way to get support.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom