OREGON

Paul,

I've got her e-mail addy if you need it.

Mike
at235.gif

Hi'ya Paul,
Im still here occasionally, been awful busy though. I sent you an e-mail last night. Not much new,, did go elk hunting for a couple days. Just general season and not an elk in sight. I'm going to try for draw tags next year now that things are a little more "normal" with life. Katheryn is doing good and back in school and loving every minute of it. A few minor setbacks lately but nothing too difficult to deal with. Going to the hospital just once a month now so that is a HUGE relief! Broke my thumb last week roping.... Boy did I feel stupid. Got it caught in the rope and thought for sure it was coming off. At least its still there but not very pretty! He, He! I will send something else to you and write more later. Take care! Lisa

Thanks, Ill just have to wait for the mighty hunter to return,,,,, (I think thats what he calls himself!)

I'm baaaaaaacckkkk! Hi Lisa. Good to hear from you. That's great news about Katheryn!!! I never claimed to be a mighty hunter, though. Just PC THE GREAT!! haha. PC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom