SOLD ORIGINAL VORTEX 1X MUZZ SCOPE! BNIB!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Brand New In The VORTEX BOX Never Used!

This Will Work Well With The New Utah SmokePole Restrictions!

500.00 Including Shipping To Anywhere In DRATville/Utah!
vortex 1 X.jpg

Will I still be able to shoot a deer at 400 yards with my Paramount if I buy this scope? Roadrunner says I can't do it with iron sights so I need to find something that will let me kill long distance in a HUNTING SCENARIO.

Is that the starting bid? Nobody makes a straight 1X anymore. Everyone tossed theirs when the restriction was lifted. You have a rare prize!

Oh I've Had It For A While!

No,That's Not The Starting Bid!

That's Out The Door & Delivered Anywhere In Utah!

Is that the starting bid? Nobody makes a straight 1X anymore. Everyone tossed theirs when the restriction was lifted. You have a rare prize!

Sorry Guys!

Scope Is Sold!

I Hit The MM POST Limiter Last Night & It Wouldn't Let Me Post Anymore,Hit The Limit I Guess?

Sorry pauns08!

Thanks!

Im really looking for something to stretch the capabilities on m Paramount Pro HTR. Will this scope keep me shooting out to 700 yards ? 😆

No It Will Not!

I Tried Just About Every 1X Scope I Could Get Ahold Of!

And This VORTEX was The Best I Came Up With At That Time!

I've Got A SmokePole That Likes Eating 1X Scopes!

Im really looking for something to stretch the capabilities on m Paramount Pro HTR. Will this scope keep me shooting out to 700 yards ? 😆

No It Will Not!

I Tried Just About Every 1X Scope I Could Get Ahold Of!

And This VORTEX was The Best I Came Up With At That Time!

I've Got A SmokePole That Likes Eating 1X Scopes!
I guess it will have to be a Red dot that gets me WAYYYY out there then. :ROFLMAO:. Worst case I can always go to the ol ' Kentucky Windage". haha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom