Orocopia Sheep Hunt

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
My brother (Bob) and his son (Caleb) are headed there as we speak. Caleb drew the tag. They will be hunting with Dry Creek Outfitters. I'll let you guys know how it goes. pc

Paul, I just saw a pic of Calebs monster ram. OMG. That thing is georgous. Post pics and a story quick.

Yelum

I also saw a picture and it is a "purdy" ram for sure.
Awfully lucky for him to draw that tag on the first go around, but it sounds like he did everything right!
Congratulations to Caleb!

i also saw the ram pics, looks like a heck of a ram, flared out like a dall sheep....

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Helluva ram!

I can't get my eyes off the symmetrical horns of his beautiful trophy ram!

Hey PC, tell your nephew congrats from his sheep hunting brothers.

Zeke

Randy is one of the best sheep guides in UT, and is well connected in the sheep hunting community. A nice guy as well. If he's emailing pics, its because the hunter/guide has given permission.

Yelum

Paul asked me to post for him and was given the OK from Cliff to do so.

1673018.jpg

4142028.jpg

741031.jpg

Congratulations to Caleb Crawford on his great ram that he just harvested in the Orocopias! After watching this ram for almost a week we were finally able to make a stalk on him and Caleb made a perfect shot at 170 yds. Caleb and his father Bob were a pleasure to hunt and to share a camp with. Tim and I along with the entire crew would again like to thank Caleb and Bob for booking their hunt with us.
This 9 1/2 yr. old ram has 16 2/8" bases, with 105" of mass and nearly 78" of total length. With very little deductions this ram officially scored 182 1/8" with Calif. Fish and Game.

Cliff St.Martin
Dry Creek Outfitters
www.bighornoutfitter.com
H(559)561-3640/C(559)288-1070

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I just wanna know how those darn California deserts get so big and don't broom off?

Don't they ever rut? Hell they should be banging heads! That ram looks so darn clean it was like he never ran into another pissed off ram in his entire life!

Give me the scoop and I'll tell our G&F about it!:)

Good job, awesome ram!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom