Orrin Hatch is a Gun Grabber

ktg

Email I received:

U.S. Senator Orrin Hatch wants you to think he supports your gun rights.

In reality, NOTHING could be further from the truth.

Just like RINO Senator Bob Bennett, Hatch has spent years selling out on the Second Amendment.

It is time to set the record straight. The following facts about Orrin Hatch?s voting record might make your jaw drop and blood pressure rise:

Hatch initially supported and voted for the 1994 Clinton Semi-Auto Ban. [1]
Hatch pushed legislation that in many cases would have made law-abiding young adults criminals for nothing more than target shooting with their parents. [2]
Hatch voted to confirm anti-gun zealot Eric Holder as President Obama?s Attorney General. [3]
Hatch played the pivotal role in putting anti-gun Clinton judge Margaret Marrow on the federal bench. [4]
Hatch voted for the Lautenberg Gun Ban, which strips law-abiding gun owners of their gun rights for life. [5]
Hatch supported mandatory trigger lock sales along with Wisconsin?s anti-gun Democrat Senator Herb Kohl. [6]
Hatch voted for a massive crackdown on gun shows and private sales. [7]
Hatch voted for gun registration and supported legislation that would have forced many gun shows out of business. [8]
Hatch sponsored legislation to give the anti-gun BATF sweeping new search and seizure powers. [9]
Predictably, Hatch is now trying to sell himself as a ?pro-gun conservative.?

And the institutional gun lobby is rushing to his aid in hopes that liberty-loving patriots will simply forget or dismiss his betrayal.

But Hatch?s anti-gun record speaks for itself, just like Bob Bennett's spoke for him.

Tomorrow night is caucus night, and it will probably be the best opportunity we'll have in this decade to hold Sen. Hatch accountable for his long-standing anti-gun record.

Attend your local caucus tomorrow evening to let Hatch know you're not fooled by his cover-up. There will be an opportunity for you to voice your opinion.

Your caucus will be held close to your home tomorrow evening, March 15, at 7pm. Click here to find the exact location.

It's time to hold Orrin Hatch accountable for his long-standing anti-gun record.

For Liberty,

Dudley Brown
Executive Vice President

P.S. During his 36 years in the US Senate, Orrin Hatch has voted to strip law-abiding gun owners of their gun rights for life.

He voted to shut down gun shows and law-abiding gun dealers. He voted for numerous anti-gun Presidential appointees, including Obama?s corrupt Attorney General Eric Holder.

Now Hatch is trying to fool Utah into believing he supports our gun rights!

Attend your local caucus tomorrow evening to let him know you're not fooled. There will be an opportunity for you to voice your opinion.

Your caucus will be held close to your home tomorrow evening, March 15, at 7pm. Click here to find the exact location.

1. U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 103rd Congress - 1st Session, H.R. 3355
2. S.254, Bill Summary & Status - 106th Congress (1999 - 2000) (See: Senate Amendment 342)
3. U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 111th Congress - 1st Session
4. Congressional Record, 2/11/98, p. S 660.
5. U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 104th Congress - 2nd Session, S.Amdt. 5241 to H.R. 3756
6. S.254, Bill Summary & Status - 106th Congress (1999 - 2000)(See: Senate Amendment 352)
7. S.254, Bill Summary & Status - 106th Congress (1999 - 2000) (See: Senate Amendment 344)
8. U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 106th Congress - 1st Session, S. 254
9. S.3, Bill Summary & Status - 104th Congress (1995 - 1996)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The National Association for Gun Rights is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, single-purpose citizens' organization dedicated to preserving and protecting the Constitutionally protected right-to-keep-and-bear-arms through an aggressive program designed to mobilize public opposition to anti-gun legislation. The National Association for Gun Rights' mailing address is P.O. Box 7002, Fredericksburg, VA 22404. They can be contacted toll-free at 1-877-405-4570. Its web address is www.NationalGunRights.org/

Not produced or e-mailed at taxpayer expense.

I call BS on this post.

Senator Hatch has been a strong supporter of the second amendment. He has been NRA man of the year twice.

Senator Hatch has been one of the best supports for Sportsmen and has been huge in getting wolves delisted and lead the fight to change the ESA.

I personally have had meetings with Senator Hatch staff. Hatch is a true friend to sportsmen and gun owners.

Senator Hatch was crucial in getting Clarence Thomas, one of the most conservative justices in history, onto the Supreme Court.

Vote yes for Senator Hatch.

I don't belive that for a moment. I was at last weeks gun show and guess who was there. Your buddy Orin. I was checking out a gun at a table and Orin walked up behind me to talk to the woman behind the table. She was a personal friend of his. I was able to stand there next to Orin and listen to everything they had to say. He wasn't there promoting he was shopping. He don't shoot much anymore according to conversations. She was a gun dealer just a glowing to have him behind us. Just saying man. Rutnbuck

I don't know where this guy got my email address, but I've been getting crap from him like that on different people and after about three of them Iput him in the garbage file and don't ven look at them any more!

What is it you don't believe? That he voted for all those bills listed? Look it up.

In addition he voted for TARP and NDAA.

Great idea. Lets remove one of the most powerful Senators in Washington. A Senator that has helped and protected UT from being run over in DC for many many years and replace him with a new powerless freshman Senator. That sounds like a winning game plan to me.

Senator Hatch is huge voice in the fight against wolves. He has enough seniorty to actaully get people to listen and join the fight against wolves. I believe now more than ever sportsmen should be supporting Senator Hatch. To lose his voice on this matter would be a very bad thing.

Orinn Hatch has been in office long enough. I want new ideas. Time to bring someone else in. He's been overpaid for years and enjoys telling us lies. I like a COUPLE things he's done, but disagree with most.

All I can say is before you vote, do some research on Orinn Hatch.
Remember...he's a politician...he'll tell you what you want to hear. But if you do your research...He doesn't usually do what he says. Oh...btw...he likes to sit on the fence about issues when he tells you he'll be on your side of the fence.

>No coincidence on the timing of
>this post . . .
>just in time for the
>caucus meetings!

Ding ding ding ding ding. We have a winner.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

"A" Grade from the NRA if I'm not mistaken. Can we focus on the real gun grabbers like Obama please?

Hatch wants your public lands for the rich & famous. He's part of the good ol'boys so vote for him if you want and join the Herbert cronyism to sell our heritage to Corporate America.

Biggerfishtofry-I can see how mature you are to alter my screen name and pass judgement on my political stance based off of my comment. FYI... I'm republican/conservative. Just because I don't care much for Hatch, doesn't mean I have a loose trigger or mean I'm a democrat. Honestly...I'm not too fond of most political figures.

However, like i said before, go study up on Hatch and then tell me your thoughts. I unlike you, can respect others political opinions and freedom to express without passing judgement. Can you try and do the same?

Oh btw...when or if you actually decide to educate yourself about Hatch's political positions, pay attention to the bills he votes on and the ones he chooses not to vote on. I like senators that are willing to stand by their decisions instead of choosing not to vote because of fear of who it's going to upset.

Herrod and Lilinquist also want to sell our public lands. So who else on the Republican ticket is there? Not happy with Hatch, but he would get my vote over the other two right pandering, fear mongers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom