Oryx App In!

K

ktc

Hopefully this is my year! Definitely the most expensive so I need that off my list. Also did Wyoming Special Elk, $2700+ in one day? Ouch.

If I can just draw I need some help guys. I need a resident expert on the scene! The beer is free before and after. Sinky, Cookie, vini, elktrout, NMPauljr? I have root beer for jr before, during, and after.;-)

Good luck KTC. I think your odds will be better this year. If you got max points in WY you may get both. I almost hope I dont draw in WY. Have not put in for the special tag for awhile, figure, i will eventually draw with the cheaper tag. AZ money is going in this week also and Utah. Ouch!
Rootbeer it is.

Thanks guys, lets wait and see what happens! Then I will bug the crap out of you all if it works out?

KTC, this IS your year dude. You are bound to draw. I drew the next Stallion Range hunt and am starting to dream about it. You can bet I hope I'll score...btw, Your wife's bull looks good in the Ridgeline calendar along with my bull!

elktrout,

Good luck on your Oryx hunt and let me know how you do? When does it start, March?

I only saw the calendar once and she took it to work for her office. I did not know those 2 bulls were by each other? That is pretty cool! Was it your 76 Colorado bull? I am kind of enjoying Ridgeline.

Ktc, I'll let you know how I do man. Should be a fun and interesting hunt as my fiancee and mother have informed me that they will be going with me...lucky for me they're both pretty seasoned in the field (my fiancee has already shot her on-range oryx and my mom never leaves the house without her Swarovskis). So, if anyone see's a dude on that trip being "guided" by a good looking blond and redhead....that will be me. And by guided I really mean bossed around and told how to shoot and critiqued on every move I make. D@mn, I just better not miss and sure as heck better shoot a bigger one than my fiancee did!

And no, the bull in the month of September in Ridgeline is a New Mexico bull. The big Colorado bull I arrowed a couple years back is from public land in NW Colorado but I aint telling where! And, come draw time I'll be sweating bullets for you to draw. Just don't lose it like you did last year!
-Cody

Yep good luck to all you Oryx hopefuls.I guess lucky for me( my pocket book)Oryx is one animal i have no desire to hunt.Don't get me wrong i"m sure it is a fun hunt i'm just not interested.Now elk on the other hand i"m all over that.Already Did the special draw in Wyoming,also Arizona, Utah with more to come.I"m feeling lucky already.
Oilcan

You know I'm there ty. I know I haven't said much about my badge guy but he wants to keep it between me my dad and wife. That way it keeps the app pool down and keeps it easy to draw. I am taking him barbary hunting when I get back from Utah and am going to try and talk him into taking you. That would allow you to apply badge next year and greatly increase your odds. However, if you can swing that mi we can definitely get you a monster of a bull. I can hardly wait to have the entire wsmr to ourselves with no boundaries. We will have one spotted for you so don't worry ;)

SS

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom