Oryx hunt

bogey

I have a tag for Rhodes Canyon on the Feb 4-5 hunt. I may have one person coming with me, if anybody else would be intrested in coming along to enjoy a hunt..........or help let me know. I also need any advice that would be helpful, motel close, temp., taxidemist close for caping, and anything else you can think of. My plan is flying in from WI to El Paso and renting a vehicle. Thats about all I have planned at this time since I just got my draw notice yesterday and haven't sent the check back yet. I guess qoutaes were not reached and my name was next on the list. Thanks for any help Brad

stay in Tularosa, not far from where u ll be hunting 17 miles,

there ll be taxidermist/butchers outside the gate if u want to use their services! or u can do your own, bring the meat home in the cooler,

or talk to NMTAXI, he might can help you, himself a taxiermist!

try contact schmalts, he can give u some points, he's from Wisc
but he did killed nice bull oryx here!!

i have been on R.C. 4 time...

good luck

vinihunt :)

Bogey

I have a tag for the Dec 17-18 hunt. I've been doing a lot of research and got a lot of good info from those that have gone before. I'll be happy to share all I learn when I return. We're driving out from CA and will most likely stay in Almagordo. Post up after Dec 19 to remind me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom