Oryx hunters need Passport

In direct email with the guy in charge of the hunts, badged hunt hunters (note that I stated badged hunt hunters - I don't know about regular ones) have an option of using ID plus either an actual SS card or certified birth certificate.

"WSMR will also accept one of the following forms of ID for the hunt program in addition to your driver?s license:
? Certified copy of birth certificate
? Original social security card"

The governor is the one who started this issue. All the United States wants to do is make sure only US residents can get on to federal establishments. Allowing non-citizens to obtain drivers licenses is what caused this.

I heard if you are a resident of New Mexico and want fly to another state you have to have a passport.

You can fly using your NM drivers license until 2018 but they are trying to do something about this stupid chit. Sad state of affairs for NM...
Rated one of the most dangerous states in America.
Rated one of the worst in education in America.
Rated as one of the most with child poverty in America.
With those kind of ratings it's no wonder they give all the illegal 3rd worlders a NM drivers license they act just like a 3rd world country. Been to a MVD lately.

>You can fly using your NM
>drivers license until 2018 but
>they are trying to do
>something about this stupid chit.
>Sad state of affairs for
>NM...
>Rated one of the most dangerous
>states in America.
>Rated one of the worst in
>education in America.
>Rated as one of the most
>with child poverty in America.
>
>With those kind of ratings it's
>no wonder they give all
>the illegal 3rd worlders a
>NM drivers license they act
>just like a 3rd world
>country. Been to a MVD
>lately.

What he said! I never thought I would say this, but Trump is starting to make a lot of sense....

BS that everyone knows was a problem when the idiots started this BS. Illegals should not get preferential treatment,ever.
The illegals should need to use a special marked lic. or a passport,not NM,US citizens.

>BS that everyone knows was a
>problem when the idiots started
>this BS. Illegals should
>not get preferential treatment,ever.
>The illegals should need to use
>a special marked lic. or
>a passport,not NM,US citizens.
+1,I am a non resident and enjoy your State.

>>You can fly using your NM
>>drivers license until 2018 but
>>they are trying to do
>>something about this stupid chit.
>>Sad state of affairs for
>>NM...
>>Rated one of the most dangerous
>>states in America.
>>Rated one of the worst in
>>education in America.
>>Rated as one of the most
>>with child poverty in America.
>>
>>With those kind of ratings it's
>>no wonder they give all
>>the illegal 3rd worlders a
>>NM drivers license they act
>>just like a 3rd world
>>country. Been to a MVD
>>lately.
>
>What he said! I never thought
>I would say this, but
>Trump is starting to make
>a lot of sense....

Unless someone is an illegal, gay , on welfare, transvestite etc. etc. why wouldn't you vote for Trump if he wins the Republican nomination ? Isn't 8 years of tearing down the greatest place on earth enough ? Our great grand children will be in school some day learning about the fall of the Roman Empire and the fall of the United States. Hell yea I'm mad as hell !

Lifelong NM resident and I Love my home ? I'm so happy a news channel is covering the day to day legislation in Santa Fe this year. Maybe...just Maybe the public will see that it is the Dem' s which have controlled the State legislature Forever that OWN THIS . Someone dig into senate leader Michael Sanchez and exactly what he has stopped in reasonable legislation . Love my state...embarrased by Democrates in positions of power . Right to work,Sanctuary cities, illegals with NM drivers licenses ( justified by saying it will improve insurance requirements. LOL) Watch what Michael Sanchez ( D) does this legislative session . I'm getting my Kleenex now.

>Lifelong NM resident and I Love
>my home ? I'm so
>happy a news channel is
>covering the day to day
>legislation in Santa Fe this
>year. Maybe...just Maybe the public
>will see that it is
>the Dem' s which have
>controlled the State legislature Forever
>that OWN THIS . Someone
>dig into senate leader Michael
>Sanchez and exactly what he
>has stopped in reasonable legislation
>. Love my state...embarrased by
>Democrates in positions of power
>. Right to work,Sanctuary cities,
>illegals with NM drivers licenses
>( justified by saying it
>will improve insurance requirements. LOL)
> Watch what Michael Sanchez
>( D) does this legislative
>session . I'm getting my
>Kleenex now.

I really hope this doesn't turn into a huge political debate ,but my two cents...viva trump . I am on board with you guys .

Love NM too. Love hunting here. Love the beauty of NM But I can't stand the liberal Dems. that run it.

Yup, he did massive damage to our state. Just wait till the loans are called on the Railrunner!!! He and fellow ( D's) own so many of the woes in the Land of Enchantment. Promise this is my last political post on this hunting forum. NM must see clearly what Michael Sanchez ( (D) does in our state Senate. I'm heartbroken for my beloved state.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom