Oryx hunts on stallion and rhodes

Magnus100

Hello,
I am applying for my oryx hunt like I do every year and have got my dad interested in joining me. He is 78 so is pretty limited in his mobility. A few hundred yards from roads at most. Are these hunts suitable for him?
Thanks,
Mike

I've sponsored many many oryx hunts for all types of hunters. This is a fine hunt for your dad. There will be opportunities fairly close to the road. I would choose Rhodes over Stallion as the Rhodes herd is a little bigger and some great animals there. But....they are both tough to draw. Good luck to you and your dad. I hope you guys draw and are successful as Oryx hunting is an absolute blast!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom