Oryx Mount

MNHunter

Got my oryx mount yesterday and put him on the wall. The mancave is in the basement with 8ft ceilings so he hangs pretty low. I'm really happy with how he looks. Thanks to Jordan (balz) at Wild Mountain Taxidermy!

5627dsc02752.jpg

5781dsc02757a.jpg

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Very Nice! I hope to draw a tag someday, hopefully before I turn 80! Ha Ha That's a great lookin mount, Congratulations!

Jordan does great work. Every time we harvest an animal on the range that is the first place we stop so the hunters can talk to Jordan about getting a mount done.

Jordan did a horrible job. I think most taxidermists know that when an oryx is used to support the weight of the roof the horn needs to be beefed up with rebar. Just horrid. That right horn is already buckling under the weight of the roof.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

>Very nice mount, won't get mine
>back til around January. What
>was the turn around on
>yours. Mine is about a
>year.

About the same. I shot him on the March 09 Stallion hunt.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Looks great on the wall Lee. I'd say you did your oryx experience right all the way around between Chris and Jordan. Quality from beginning to end. And yes, you do need another to keep that poor little bull company up there in Minnesota.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom