Oryx Pedestal Mount!

Sierra

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-14 AT 01:37PM (MST)[p]I thought i would share a photo of my New Mexico Oryx pedestal mount. I wanted to thank Paul Gallegos (Imperial Taxidermy) for his amazing work. It turned out way better than i could ever have imagined.

I should also thank Chad Williams and Jim Welles (JFW Ranch Consulting) for making this hunt possible.

3729image.jpg

Thanks guys, especially to Miguel (CrazeyMaez) who recommended that i use Imperial Taxidermy.

Here are a couple more photos. One shows another angle of the mount and the other is of my daughter with the Oryx. She loves all my mounts, but this is her favorite. She calls her "Oreo" due to the black and white face.

1283image.jpg

4902image.jpg

Classy mount Ray, that would make any room look better. Pedestal looks great with the hardwood floor.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom