OTC Barbary........DOWN

NMWapiti33

There is no way for me to express the amount of time, effort, dollars and miles put in trying to find barbs in the OTC units. I have received some great guidance from a couple people, who I will not mention, and that guidance led me to this great harvest. I truly didn't think this day would ever come, and now that its here and past, Im counting the days until I can get back out there and find another one!!! This is my first Barbary, measuring 28" on each side, shot at 450yds. Proof that persistence does pay off!!

Wow--what's next, a unicorn?

Much congrats. Maybe there's still hope for the rest of us...

Mark showed me the pic last night. I somehow lost the PM with you phone number or I would have text you congrats. Dang bro, you're having a good year. Smashed a monster bull and now a OTC ram. That's good stuff. In the new Sitka gear and everything. How do you like the gear?

You put a tag on a good one, Great year, hope you put the smackdown a few coyote this winter too.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks everybody for the kind words!! I am definitely hooked and looking forward to April when I can buy another tag and start the process over again!!!

Thanks buddy!! Yeah, I absolutely LOVE the Sitka gear!! The pants are like wearing stretchy pajama bottoms and the tops, when layered correctly, cut out the cold and wind like it wasn't there!!! I will never go back to my Wal-Mart camo again!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom