OTC deer tag

SpotnstalkAZ

Good morning gents. After being skunked for my 11th year for a AZ elk tag I've decided to try my luck in CO for Mule Deer. In your opinon, what units in CO offer OTC tags that have decent success rates? Ive visited CO several times and absoultely love the state and have dreamed of hunting it!! Thank you for any feedback, if youve got any q's about hunting AZ i'd be more than happy to help point you in the right direction as well.

Thanks again. Phil

Any recomendations on who would be a good landowner to purchase a tag from? Im not a "trophy" only hunter, even though everyone wants one. Just being able to get into an area with decent deer numbers and seeing some bucks would be fantastic!! Would also consider an outfitter if the price was reasonable. Ive never used one before, but hunting out of state, that may be the way to go. thanks again for any insight.
Phil

You Arizonans have absolutely no Cahones! If you had "Balls" you would have put a stop to resident discrimination years/decades ago. Maybe contact McCain for his line of mediocre BS on the topic.

>You Arizonans have absolutely no Cahones!
> If you had
>"Balls" you would have put
>a stop to resident discrimination
>years/decades ago. Maybe contact
>McCain for his line of
>mediocre BS on the topic.
>

Yeah, let's hijack this thread and not give the guy anymore usefull info,

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom