Other Hobbies

muleychaser

There is nothing like the scenery you see when you are on a hunting trip somewhere, and quite honestly these are the things I usually remember as I reflect back on past hunting seasons. My other hobby snowmobiling has taken me to some places that just make my jaw drop. These photo's are from a trip last year in the BC interior. The top photo was taken at about 6500 feet(we unloaded at about 1800 ft) and in the bottom photo the top arrow is my buddy stuck and the bottom arrow is my other buddy going to get him. On this particular day it was so sunny all our faces were burnt when we got home. Some things are worth the pain. Hope you enjoy.
shane32203-1.jpg

shane32203-2.jpg

Hey Muleychaser,
Havent talked to you in awhile!
Those are some nice pics, where were they taken? barkerville area?
I went a few times in the mountains around merritt, it was a good time going in there, but my sled crapped out on me once. Either than that, ive been doing some shed hunting, and i found a 3/4 bighorn skull the other day!

What else have you been up to?

Hey there Matt, I haven't been doin too much lately. The mountains have been pretty bad for avalanches this year so I'm waitin for the spring riding to start. Heard you guys were havin some really warm weather down south there. We had four feet of snow and have lost 3/4 of it in the last week here. Sounds like you have been keepin yourself busy shed hunting, that sheep skull will make a nice addition to your collection I bet. Well take care bud and chat to ya later.

P.S.- those pic's were taken in the Macgregor area east of town

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom