Our Future depends on this

excaliber

This upcoming election is without a doubt the most important event that will happen for the rest of our lives.
If the Democrats were to somehow wrestle the White House back here are some things that may very well happen.

1)Kerry has all but admited he will not pursue the Terrorists unless they strike us first. There will be no premption policy should he win. This will strengthen the Evil Doers as President Bush Calls them and they will hit us with deadly force. They do not care if we are Republicans of Democrats , they will kill us all.
If we are all dead who cares about anything else.
We need to elect a President who is strong on Defense and the Security of our Country.

2)Kerry will put our security in the hands of the U.N. ( French, Germans , Russia). He has said this and this scares me more than anything else. To hell with the French, Russians and Germans. They took money to conspire against us in the Oil for Food U.N. scandal. We know where those countries stand those corrupt Pieces of S#$T
That means we will no longer take the fight to the terrorists because Kerry says we are making them mad and causing more terrorists to hate us.
We the United States of America should have the first and last word in what we feel is best for our Country period!!!

Kerry is not fit to lead our great country. Ask the people that served with that traitor in Vietnam. He was and is despised by most of the Vets that served with him.

2)Kerry will try to appoint his own liberal judges to the Supreme Court. How would you like to have a bunch Of Ruth Beta Ginsburgh's on the bench who will rule in their favor on issues such as :
Gay Marraige, Removal of all signs of Christian religion and God from all state signs and symbols, Etc.
The ACLU and the Democratic party are the true enemies of our country plain and simple.

3)Our Second Ammendment Rights are truly at risk. If Kerry is able to appoint his own Judges to the Supreme Court you can bet he will try to take our guns from us.
He is the most liberal voting senator in Congress.
He and his pals Chucky Schumer, Dianne Feinstein and Ted Kennedy are licking their chops knowing that it is a very real possibility to take our guns once and for all. If you think this is not a possibility that judges could take our guns think again. The liberal judges have said the Constitution in an evolving document and they have ruled so many times already. Are you willing to sit back and watch to find out?

These are a few of the things we really need to be concerned with come November.

We need to get out in force and Vote. if you are not registered to vote do it.

Not only do our Hunting Rights hinge on this election but our Existance as a Nation and all the beliefs that founded this great Country of ours are in Jeopardy.

A vote for Kerry is a vote for the demise of our country.

President Bush is not perfect and he's made mistakes yet we know what he stands for, AMERICA FIRST.
He will get my vote this November.

BUSH is my man!
People who vote can say anything they want and I will listen and I ask do you "vote"!!! if they so no I won't even give them a gaze and turn them off! I live and work in CA-BAY AREA and their are many differnt nationility(?) are those people are very proud of the right to vote and do so like its a we do Christmas morning! THAT AMAZES ME!
LEARN FROM IT IF YOU DON'T VOTE!!
JACK

Guess the Democrats and John McCain are up in arms today after a advertisement is showing on the East coast that a group of former Vets have made that shoots down Kerry's "heroism". Three Purple Hearts and no hospitalization.
I'm sure it will be all over the 6pm News on TV.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom