Our Government

nmarchr

What is going on with our government? I find out last night that we can no longer cut fire wood on FS land??? what the hell??? Then I try to log on to parker bullets to order muzzleloader bullets and the payment option is shut down. I call Bob Parker to order and he tells me that the anti gun lovers have shut down the website, and the technicians were working on it. WTF is that about?? we really need to start working together to stop this. know who and what you are voting for! I know I will!!!!

All they are worried about is throwing their tantrum for losing the election. I cannot think of a single useful piece of legislation coming from the house. All we get is "impeach impeach impeach. "

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

Sad.... But the SHEEP in this state will continue to vote blue.
Their parents always did and their grandparents did and they will continue also. #WalkAway
Jack

Difference is, their parents and grandparents had a level head and the democrat party then is not what it is today.

Our dingbat gov'r is going to fast track NM to third world status at quicker pace than kalifornia did...

The fringe group on the left that has always been trying to eliminate hunting is no longer the fringe. It is the mainstream democrats.
We will watch a new hunting/trapping/use of dogs legislation come up every year and pass as long as people continue to vote for the Democrats in NM.

The worse offender is NMWF, they pretend to represent hunters, but, they will be the ones telling the left that we are okay giving up trapping, or hunting with dogs, etc. Just watch.

Was just talking to a guy about this and he said "Well it's Trump's Fault" I explained that no it's Obummer's fault he appointed the retarded Liberal Judge. The people of this state have no clue...It is so sad and don't know how to fix it. Even when it obvious it's a Liberal Demorat to blame they still don't get it and blame Republicans.
Jack

>Liberals = Traitor. The Owl
>is more important to a
>liberal judge than people cutting
>firewood for heat.

They could care less about the owl. They just dont want you in the forest or cutting trees.

Don?t you know its Trumps Fault for everything.

He has been trying to undo a bunch of the liberal Democrat BS since taking office I'm amazed he has gotten done what he has with all the Democrat BS he has had to deal with

I would have thrown up my hands along time ago and said FU Democrats. Just remember he is also not talking a paycheck but the rest of Washington Is!

It's time for the people of this country to rise up and demand that every member of the House and the Senate turn over a copy of ALL OF THERE TAX RETURNS since they have been office. Just imagine what might be uncovered and it may be a complete clean out of our Deep State?

This Post should be copied over to the political section?

Sadly it will take a winter of hardship before a summer of abundance will come.

The only reset button to trigger this is tough, tough, tough times ahead.

MLG - one term gov'r!!!

RE: Our Government- LIFTED

Restriction LIFTED! Legal to go resume cutting your wood on NM national forests!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom