OUTBACK OUTDOORS TV SHOW DEBUT

outdoorfan

There is a new hunting show on the Sportsman's Channel which debuts tomorrow at 7:00pm. This isn't your typical hunting show we have all seen. The first episode is 2012 Nevada Archery Deer hunt and I think you will really like it. The show will air every Friday for this season on Full Draw Fridays, check it out.

What is the name of the show? My tv guide shows a hunt in Nevada at 5:30 PM and its not the premier episode. At 6:00 PM it shows a hunt in Wyoming for elk and it is a premier episode. At 7:00 PM it is North American Whitetail.

hhhmmm, I just have regular cable, but is the sportsmans channel the same as the outdoor channel?? Cuz I waited for it to come on and it never did.. Damn the luck

Ive watched there vids online. Great quality. No alfalfa hunts, no good ol boy jive. Real hunts and real hunters. Tony

Dave Beronio lives in Douglas county I am proud to call him a friend. He is a great hunter and great advocate of Nevada wildlife attending every County and State Wi.ldlife meeting as he can

Great Show....Great guys. Nice to see some shows getting out there that are out of the norm and where the success of the hunt doesn't rely on killing the biggest animal on the mountain. I dont have cable or dish so i catch the episodes on their website. Followed them for a few years...they also have some great hunts from years past on the site...

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom