Outdoor Reporter?

hunting1

Have any of you read the latest edition? I picked one up at SW and it shows resident to non-resident tag allocation. What a bunch of horse crap! I knew that I saw more out of state plates than resident and the articles pretty well back it up. My antelope hunt last year there were 2-draw NM hunters and 8-TX paid hunters, what a bunch of crap. I grew up on a farm and my imidiate familywas allowed to hunt, but what the hell with all these vouchers??? My vent and rant is over, but if you are from NM you should read the articles. Good hunt'n!

I have not read the report you mention, but I have a theory on the NR hunters on your goat hunt. How many of them got their tag in the draw and how many bought landowner tags? I would expect the majority of land owner tags to be purchased by non-residents.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom