OUTFITTER CAMO?

Great, but I think that Advantage max-1 is the best open country camoflage there is. Actually it works everywhere. I think it has more depth and definition than most other camos.

THE PROBLEM IS I CANT FIND MAX-1 IN THE MATERAIL, SIZE, AND PRICE THAT IM LOOKING FOR.

I REALLY LIKE CABELAS "MICROTEX" IT DOSE NOT FADE AT ALL AND IS QUITE IT DRYS QUICK AND THEY WILL HEM TO A 36" INSEAM AND IS REASONABLEY PRICED.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGG I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM

I think the outfitter camo works excellent in open country. I was in eastern colorado this year. The terrain was open with rock bluffs and cedar, and my outfitter camo blended great. Of course when you've got an orange vest on top it's hard to "blend" in to anything.

The only problem I have with Max-1 is it's too bright when you first buy it. Just wash it numerous time and it fades a bit and is much better in my opinion, but I still like the outfitter camo better.

I love KINGS DESERT SHADOW CAMO for out west!! I'm about to be the only person in the world with a 100% dipped (sure-loc, dropaway, cams, pockets, quiver, bolts, ect..) Shadow Camo Alphamax32 =) It's going to look sick!!

~Z~

Just get anything that breaks up your outline....you are hiding from game....not people.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
494742f95c53a850.jpg

I don't wear camo. Just jeans and a green or dark brown jacket. Just don't move as often and if you do, keep it slow. Take advantage of the terrain and most important, watch the wind.
At a distance, any camo you are wearing, you still appear as a blob. If an animal spots your movement, there is not camo that can help you and especially if he winds you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom