Outfitter Recomendation, please

greatbasin

My boss has asked me if I know of any good elk guides in Idaho who I could recomend for a rifle hunt. Being more of a DIY guy myself I told him I didn't...but I'd try to find out some info for him. I know there are some who advertise on MM and I know the IOGA website is full of companies. I guess I'm looking for your first hand experience with quality people.

Do any of you guys know of an outfitter with a good success rate, who will also takes good care of of their clients?

My boss is a big whitetail hunter from the mid-west. He's never hunted elk before and would like to have a chance at a decent Idaho branch antlered bull. Also, he's in his mid-fifties, in decent shape and willing to work for a shot. Thanks.

I know brymoore. My first question to him was "does it have to be Idaho?"
I recomended a September pack-string hunt deep in the wilderness of Montana for a real deal hunt the way it was done, back in the day.
I think he wants Idaho so he can tell his family and whitetail buddies, who he sees every year. "I took this elk in Idaho where I now live."

Get a hold of me, as I know several. I live right in the Middle of great elk country with several outfitters who can put on a good hunt, but beware there are those around who are just good caresalesmen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom