Over the counter whitetail bow tresspass hunt

canyoncrosser

I recently have been hooked on bowhunting and now have few options to collect any tags for this year. Is a whitetail tag, or over the counter tag, or archery only tag a possibility in Idaho?

And if so am I likely to find a landowner to get access for a fee? I would like to try to get one more hunt in this year if possible.

Yes, you can buy an over the counter tag for mule/whitetail deer. There is a lot of hunts open for bow or any weapon you can use an OTC tag on. Finding landowner access depends on who you contact and can be hit or miss but you can still find people that will let you hunt without paying a fee. You just need to knock on doors and ask. Get some regs and look into it there's lots of opportunity here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom