Overton we found your Seal

Eel. I think you need to open up a new hip happening joint in Shelter Cove called ?Club Baby Seal?.....it would be a hit

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-18 AT 06:03PM (MST)[p]Eel you would have to bring up seals. Several years back I and my hunting-fishing partner were salmon fishing at Winchester Bay for the first time.
We both had caught a salmon, mine was about 10-12 pounds and we put them on the fish stringer and hung them over the side of the boat. I had been watching a seal that was eyeballing us about 50 yards out from the boat.

A little while later I pulled up the fish stringer and my salmon was missing. it was the one at the bottom of the stringer. The wire snap was pulled out straight and I realized that damn seal had stolen my salmon.

The seal came up to the surface again and it was everything I could do to restrain from putting a 38 special bullet between it's darn eyes.

RELH

RELH I can't prove it of course, but I think it was one of overton's trained seals. He trains them to retrieve salmon.

Yeah you are right, but he told me that he keeps his trained seals at Shelter Cove, not Winchester Bay, just to robbed you of your salmon when you kayak fish Shelter Cove while camping on his property.

RELH

RELH, we actually had a seal take a guys salmon right out of his net one time at Shelter Cove. There is a video on YouTube, but I can't find it now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom